5.05.2011

OUTFIT| Yellowmustard






yellowmustard still is my weakness
Headcandy - hindistore , Bodysuit wearing as shorts - H&M , Rings - ASOS, Shoes - Nelly , Hat - H&M , Blouse - Thriftstore


YellowmustardI think almost everyone who knows me have seen me in a lot of yellow outfits at high school. They even called me kanarie at some point. I quit wearing it because I didn't like the color anymore. But I couldn't leave this comfy blouse at the thriftstore. I'm not really sure if it matches my hair though. Well I'll find out tomorrow when I'm visiting my best friend in  Antwerp.. I hope I can find some jewelry and pieces for some summeroutfits. What do you think of my platforms,wonhundred look-a-like?? I had to fight really hard for them but I can say, I'm already obsessed!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. And where's the great blouse from? Adore that colour too! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this outfit makes me go yay!
    absolute perfection.
    xx



    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fortunately, we have a Weekday store in Norway, but I have to drive for about four hours to get to it, as it is in Oslo.
    Great outfit, by the way, the color on the shirt is fabulous! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw prachtige look! Vooral die blouse is mooi. Ik volg je! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you are absolutely gorg!! love this outfit and your hair doll!!!! following you <3

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i'm tired and confused... but just wanted to say: you are pretty and you wear pretty stuff. bye.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. such an amazing outfit, i love the body suit!
    you look so goood
    xox abby & bex
    indigojuveniles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. jij bent leuk en wauw die schoenen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Mustard is a super hard colour to wear for me, but you pull it off great! Banging body suit as well.
    Now following you missy :)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Aaah jaloers op je schoenen (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

lovely thoughts