12.27.2011

nails and piercings




Christmas Hope you all had a lovely christmas! I spend the last three days with my family and boyfriends family. We ate lots of food, like fresh tuna, pumpkin soup, salad with cranberries, red cabbage and pancakes. We definitely ate enough for the whole week. My boyfriend bought me the most beautiful loafers and silk lingerie. In turn I gave him a black pair of new balances and some orange socks! I also got metal fake-nails (yeey) some silver rings, nailpolish, a photo album and a photography course. We watched some old christmas movies and brought some flowers to family spirits. Definitely a wonderful christmas. So I've crossed black loafers from my wishlist, and 've put some piercings and nail metals in return..








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

lovely thoughts