1.27.2011


 Rock & Roll. As you have been noticing, I always wear my hair in a dot. It definitely isn't the only thing I can do with my hair. Because I've had short hair (still do) it is hard to find something look good on you. I went from long hair to a half-shaved head 2,5 years ago. Then 2 years ago I cut it like really short and I regretted it. Now I want my hair to grow, as long as it can be. But i'm starting to like my "short hair". So I hope the bad-hair days are over soon, so I can wear it as I want to.

As I promised I made some pictures of my" white room". I can't show it to you now, because my laptop doesn't connect with my camera, strange! Anyways, I will post it as soon as possible. Tomorrow is my birthday, so my boyfriend and I are going to The Hague or Rotterdam to go to a gallery & Amsterdam to have dinner and find something for my familyfriends birthday party. I'm to curious about my presents since my mom told me she ordered something from London, what the heck can it be? So sleep tight!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

lovely thoughts